|Season||Big Brother 15|
|Alliances|| The Blonde-Tourage |
|Loyalties|| Amanda Zuckerman|
|HOH Wins|| 4 (Weeks 2, 5 & Day 49,|
|Times Nominated||3 (Weeks 3, 4 & 9)|
|Veto Wins||1 (Day 49)|
Aaryn Williams (née Gries) was a houseguest on Big Brother 15. She was at the center of controversy inside and outside of the house due to comments made that were deemed as racist and homophobic, even being read back some of her comments during her eviction interview. Aaryn also became a huge competition threat, winning four HoHs and one PoV throughout her time in the game. Despite having a large target on her back for the majority of the game, Aaryn managed to survive nine weeks before being evicted by a vote of 5-0. She placed eighth.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Aaryn Gries
Hometown: San Angelo, Texas.
Living: San Marcos, Texas
Occupation: College Student
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, driven and spontaneous.
Favorite Activities: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, traveling, working out, Zumba, crafting, decorating, planning events, attending festivals and meeting people. What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing who is genuine and who isn’t, and realizing that my trusting nature could be my downfall.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I think I will go into the game with the same mentality I go into life: only focusing on myself and what I need to do to make it through, but I’m sure there will be moments of weakness where I second guess myself. I will use my Psychology training as best as I can and try to be strategic.
What are you afraid of? People with evil or absent minds that hurt or deceive others.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my ability to rise above disappointment and press on with a positive and peaceful mind. I am extremely proud that each day, no matter what happens, I do my best to look at every situation in a positive light. I can see my future clearly and I’m taking the right steps to reach my goals.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… what you think about, you bring about.
What would you take into the house and why? My music, books by Rhonda Byrne and my cat, Pumpkin, because these three things help my peace of mind.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be entirely grateful for Big Brother putting my dreams on fast-track, and I would never forget the experience.
Player History - Big Brother 15
|Week 3||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 6||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 7||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 9||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 9||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week 7||MVP Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Finale||Jury Member||GinaMarie Zimmerman||No|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
| Week 6|
Post Big Brother
- Aaryn has married in May 2015 to Nick Williams. GinaMarie Zimmerman, Jeremy McGuire, and Spencer Clawson also attended the reception.
- Aaryn has given birth to a baby girl named Skyla in June 2016.
- A petition was created for Aaryn and GinaMarie Zimmerman to be expelled from the house due to racial and homophobic slurs directed towards Helen Kim, Candice Stewart, Howard Overby, and Andy Herren.
- It was later reported that Aaryn was dropped from two modeling agencies.
- Aaryn is the fastest Houseguest to win four HOH competitions, having won four out of the first 9 HOH competitions. She beat Janelle, who only won four out of the first 10 HOH competitions.
- Aaryn is the first houseguest to be booed. She would later be followed by Amanda Zuckerman and Christine Brecht.
- Aaryn is tied with Andy Herren and McCrae Olson for the most competitions wins in Big Brother 15. They all won 5 competitions.
- Aaryn has won the most competitions out of any female in Big Brother 15 , which is 5 (4 HoH's and 1 PoV).
- Aaryn has the lowest place finish with anyone with 3 or more HOH wins placing 8th.
- She also finishes in the lowest place for anyone with 5 or more competition wins in a season.
- Aaryn and Elissa are the only female houseguests in Big Brother 15 to win both an HOH and a POV at least once.
- Aaryn was the second houseguest (and only female) on Big Brother 15 to win HOH and POV in the same week following McCrae Olson (and later followed by Andy Herren).
- Aaryn was revealed to be Julie Chen's least favorite houseguest because of the racist remarks she shared especially those directed towards Helen Kim.
- She is the third woman in the history of the show to ever win 4 HoH's in a single season following Janelle Pierzina and Rachel Reilly and followed by Vanessa Rousso.
- Aaryn was the only houseguest in Big Brother 15 to go from being HOH and end up evicted next week.
|Big Brother 15 House Guests|