|Big Brother 19 (US)|
|Season Run||June 28, 2017 - September 20, 2017|
|Previous Season||Big Brother: Over The Top|
|Next Season||Big Brother 20|
Big Brother 19 (US) will be the upcoming 19th season of the broadcast edition of Big Brother (U.S.) and the 20th season overall.
Big Brother 19 was confirmed on August 10, 2016 when Endemol Shine North America and CBS renewed their two-year contract to extend the series to Big Brother 20. Host Julie Chen and executive producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan will be returning for another season.
Casting opened on February 17, 2017. Then four months later, the cast was revealed live on CBS All-Access where one by one they were interviewed by Big Brother 11 & Big Brother 13 houseguest Jeff Schroeder.
- No Napping: Returning from Big Brother: Over The Top, houseguests cannot sleep during the day and must follow the manditory curfew.
- Den of Temptation: America will vote on which Houseguest they would like to send into the 'Den of Temptation' to be enticed by a potentially game-changing offer. But its always a game of risk vs. reward, as every temptation will unleash a consequence on the house.
- Seventeenth Houseguest: Along the sixteen new houseguests, Paul, returned to play the game as a result of the first temptation.
- Big Brother Swap: As a result of the first temptation, Paul will swap with one housemate to take their place in the house.
- Pendant of Protection: If one houseguest takes the temptation, they will be immune from the next three evictions. This power was won by Paul Abrahamian.
- Ring of Replacement: If one houseguest takes the temptation, they will be able to swap places with one of the three players chosen by random draw if they’re not one of the six houseguests playing.
- Battle Back Competition: Returning from Big Brother 18 (US), the first four evictees will have a chance to re-enter the game.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 8||Day 12||Day 30||Day 31||Day 92||Finale|
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Jillian|| ||Eliminated|| |
|Key:||HOH||Nominated||Veto Winner||Immune||Walked||Evicted||Jury Member|
|Hit The Road Winner||Friendship Immunity||Saved By Apple||Pendant of Protection||Halting Hex||Battle Back Competitor||Vote for House Challenger|
- Note: Cody was evicted during Week 3, before winning his way back into the house.
T - In Week 1, Paul took the Have-Not Temptation and got the Have-Not Escape, meaning he was no longer a Have-Not that week.
T - In Weeks 2, 3, & 4 Jason, Josh, & Mark took the Have-Not Temptation and got the Have-Not Extension, meaning they had to be a Have-Not for the next week in addition to that week.
Battle Back Competition Bracket
|"Maze Race"||"Billboard Bashers"||"Maze Race"|
|4||Cameron Heard||Win||H||Paul Abrahamian||Loss|
|4||Cameron Heard||Loss||2||Cody Nickson||Win|
|Day 1||Money||The first houseguest to press their button will win $25K.|| |
Paul was unleashed upon the house.
|Safety||Tempt Paul with an offer for a "Friendship Bracelet". If not accepted, win the Hit The Road competition or pick a normal apple.||14 Houseguests||Everyone but Cameron, Christmas, and Jillian are safe.|
|Power||The nominated houseguests, have the choice of the elimination: Houseguest Vote or Competition|| |
Cameron, Christmas &
|2-1 Vote over Competition|
|Day 2||Golden Apple||During the first Head of Household competition, among all the apples is a golden apple. Whoever picks it up will be safe for the week.|| |
Josh's team (Jillian, Kevin, & Elena) is eliminated from the competition.
|Day 7||Have-Not Escape||One have-not can risk their have-not status in order to become a Have. If they pick the correct box, they are a have. If they select the incorrect box, they stay a have-not for the week in addition to the next week.|| |
Taken & Succeeded
|Day 8||Pendant of Protection||America voted for someone to face the temptation. Whoever takes the pendant will be immune for the next three evictions.|
Ramses must self-nominate within the next three weeks.
|Day 10||Golden Star||During the first Power of Veto competition, among all the starfish is a golden starfish. Whoever finds it and stacks it on their podium, they will never be a have-not for the rest of the summer.|| |
|Raven is eliminated from the competition.|
|Day 17||Ring of Replacement||America voted for someone to face the temptation. Whoever takes the ring will be given the option of swapping themselves for one of the three veto players who were selected by random draw if they were not initially selected.|
Cody, Jason & Jessica will be dressed as "Ve-Toads" for the rest of the week. But as a result, Christmas can only pick one of these three houseguests to replace.
|Day 18||Have-Not Escape||One have-not can risk their have-not status in order to become a Have. If they pick the correct box, they are a have. If they select the incorrect box, they stay a have-not for the week in addition to the next week.|| |
Taken & Failed
|Day 24||Golden Chalet||During the Power of Veto competition, the first person to pick up their golden chalet will win a cash prize.|| |
|Kevin is eliminated from the competition.|
|Day 25||Have-Not Escape||One have-not can risk their have-not status in order to become a Have. If they pick the correct box, they are a have. If they select the incorrect box, they stay a have-not for the week in addition to the next week.|| |
Taken & Failed
|Day 29||Halting Hex||America voted for someone to face the temptation. Whoever takes the hex will be given the option to stop any of the next four live evictions right before the voting begins.|
|Day 33||Have-Not Escape|| |
Taken & Failed
|Key:||Have-Not Temptation||Den of Temptation Temptation|
Den of Temptation History
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
|Paul||Not In House|| Ineligible||Win|| Ineligible|
- With the addition of Paul Abrahamian, this cast ties for the largest cast along with Big Brother 17.
|United States Seasons|
|English||Broadcast||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20|
|Big Brother Seasons|