Big Brother Brazil 4 is the fourth season of Big Brother Brazil.
- This season there was a novelty: two more participants entered the house a few days after the others (Cida and Thiago), chosen by lot, and, ironically, they were the two finalists.
- This edition had 14 Housemates, one less than the previous edition.
- Cida, was the winner with 69% of the votes in the final, beating Thiago (31%).
- The participant Juliana continued her career in radio and television after leaving the program. She interpreted Cláudia in the novel Opposite Lives of Rede Record.
- Cida was the first woman to beat Big Brother Brazil
- Juliana, the third placed, was the record holder of the walls: 6.
- Juliana was the most voted Housemate: 16 votes.
- Zulu was the player with the highest elimination percentage: 80% of the votes.
- The Argentine Houseguest Antonela was the second foreigner of the program (the first had been Sérgio from Big Brother Brazil 1.
- Edilson Died on November 20, 2006, a victim of cancer of the abdomen.
- Edilson was the oldest participant of the edition, with 32 years.
- Cida was the youngest participant in the edition, with 21 years.
- Marcelo Dourado returned to compete in Big Brother Brasil 10, becoming the winner of that edition.