|Season||Big Brother 14|
|Alliances|| Team Touché|
The Quack Pack
|Loyalties|| Ian Terry|
|Times Nominated||1 (Week 7)|
|Season||Big Brother 12|
|Loyalties|| Lane Elenburg|
|HOH Wins||1 (Week 7)|
|Times Nominated||3 (Week 2, Day 55 & Week 9)|
|Veto Wins||3 (Weeks 2, 4 & 5)|
|Other Prizes|| $10,000|
$25,000 (Fan Favorite Award)
In BB12, Britney was memorable for her close friendships with Monet Stunson, Lane Elenburg and Ragan Fox, and for her rivalry with Rachel and Brendon. She was also noted for helping The Brigade alliance. When she failed to win HOH at the final 4, she became the target for being the only non brigade member left. After failing to win the POV, Enzo cast the sole vote to evict her. She placed 4th and was the 6th member of the jury. On finale night, she won the America's Favorite Houseguest award.
In BB14, she was known for returning as a Coach, and helping the The Quack Pack. Her game came to an end at the final 8 after the target Dan Gheesling managed to miraculously get himself of the block which resulted in HOH Frank Eudy blindsiding Britney and her allies minus Dan by putting her on the block. She was evicted in a 4 to 1 vote. She placed 8th and was the second member of the jury.
Britney is also known for her snarky sense of humor and quick wit. She garnered widespread attention and praise for her Diary Room commentary, with one of her comments making the Emmys. Her natural ability to make everyone laugh helped her become a fan favorite and one of the most beloved players of all time. She is also highly intelligent, well-spoken and considered one of the show's greatest social players.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Big Brother 12Edit
Name: Britney Haynes
Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.
Occupation: Hotel Sales Manager
Three adjectives that describe you: Argumentative, comedic and opinionated
Favorite activities: Traveling, arguing, taking my dog on walks, cooking and cleaning
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom and pretending to laugh at dumb comments
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Pretending to be nice and always a bit elusive - people want what they can't have!
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Egomaniacs and old people
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I think I can handle anything. I wouldn't like the forced alliances, though.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Janelle and Dr. Will. They were both funny, attractive and intelligent.
What are you afraid of: BIRDS! I'm not kidding. It's a phobia.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never regret anything that made you smile. Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I am so much more than meets the eye! I look like a typical blonde from the south, but I've got a lot of spice to my personality. I'm a good mix of Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart.
Big Brother 14Edit
Britney Haynes, the hilarious and sometimes naive Pharmaceutical sales rep, was famously evicted in Season 12 by Enzo, Matt, Lane, and Hayden – “The Brigade.” In Britney’s own words, “I got really badly burned… it was not smart.” This fourth-place finisher has learned from her mistakes and is excited to return as a coach. Her plan is to very carefully and deliberately give her team members just the right amount of information. She knows that playing an emotional game isn’t always the best strategy and she is going to make sure that her team isn’t playing too emotionally and sees the big picture. Since BIG BROTHER 12, Britney got married, moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma and bought a house. This 24-year-old newlywed is looking forward to another summer in the BIG BROTHER house and is hoping to make more memories, like her favorite from season 12: “when Kathy got stuck in the caramel.”
Player History - Big Brother 12Edit
|Have/Have-Not||Sat Out as HOH|
|Week 8||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|2||Used POV on Self||Matt Hoffman||No|
|4||POV Holder||Kristen Bitting||Yes|
|5||POV Holder||Rachel Reilly||Yes|
|Finale||Jury Member||Lane Elenburg||No|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Player History - Big Brother 14Edit
|Week 1||Coach Phase|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Finale||Jury Member||Ian Terry||Yes|
Post Big BrotherEdit
- After Big Brother 12, Britney reconciled with her high school sweetheart Nathan "Ryan" Godwin. They married in March of 2012.
- On July 13, 2013, Britney gave birth to a baby girl named Tilly Elizabeth. On September 1, 2013, Tilly was diagnosed with cancer.
- In 2014 Britney won 2 Awards in Reality-show.eu event Reality Awards.
- On January 15, 2015, Britney gave birth to her second child, a baby girl named Minnie Elizabeth.
- Britney competed on a Big Brother Primetime Special of The Price is Right that aired on May 24, 2016. Britney and her partner, Kari lost their pricing game as well as the Showcase Showdown, and as a result were unable to bit on a Showcase.
- On June 11, 2017, Britney gave birth to her third child, a baby girl named Rhue Elizabeth.
- In Big Brother 12, she was the last houseguest remaining that was not a "real" member of The Brigade. She was also the last female houseguest standing.
- She is one of the first two houseguests from Arkansas, along with Kathy Hillis.
- In Big Brother 12, Britney was tied with Brendon Villegas in having the second most competition wins with four wins, only behind Hayden Moss's five competition wins.
- In Big Brother 12, she was the only female to win the Power of Veto, which she won three times.
- In a list published months after the Big Brother 14 finale, Runner-up and Big Brother 10 winner, Dan Gheesling, rated Britney as the most dangerous player in the house.
- Britney was the only Coach in the Big Brother 14 jury, as Janelle and Boogie were evicted before the jury phase while Dan was a finalist.
- She made a guest appearance on Big Brother 15 via Video Message in the second week to introduce the Power of Veto competition, which was based on her pregnancy.
- Britney is the first houseguest to be "zinged" by the Zingbot twice on the show.
- James Huling would later follow her.
- Jeff Schroeder was zinged again multiple times for a promo of Big Brother 18.
- On social media Zingbot has "zinged" many houseguests more than once on Twitter including those that have never been "zinged" on the show including Clay Honeycutt, Jason Roy, Audrey Middleton and Will Kirby (even though Zingbot was not around for either of Kirby's seasons).
- When asked by host Julie Chen if she would play the game a third time, Britney replied, "Never say never."
- In an interview with Jeff Schroeder, she changed her statement due to having her kids.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/43016/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/119848/
- ↑ http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/bb12-britney-haynes-marries-nathan-godwin/
- ↑ http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/britney-haynes-infant-baby-diagnosed-with-cancer-2013169
- ↑ http://zap2it.com/2013/09/big-brothers-britney-haynes-baby-tilly-diagnosed-with-cancer/
- ↑ http://www.wetpaint.com/britney-haynes-welcomes-second-daughter-1378169/
- ↑ http://parade.com/472671/joshwigler/survivor-big-brother-amazing-race-the-price-is-right-photos/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dZwCve7PtY
|Big Brother 12 House Guests|