Dominique started off in a relatively strong position, being apart of Cody Nickson's rather large alliance of showmances. When Cody made a move, the alliance went south and she was one of many who sided with Paul Abrahamian to work against Cody and his showmance Jessica Graf. During Week 2, Cody had planted a seed of paranoia in Paul's mind that she and Mark Jansen both knew Paul was going on the block the previous week. After Cody was evicted, Paul and his allies turned on Dominique, with her being nominated by HOH Alex Ow. In an attempt to save herself after failing to win the Veto, Dominique decided to call out Paul and Elena Davies, for whom she thought were "snakes". Paul did not respond well to this and started giving Dominique a of a hard time in the house, making hissing noises and even dressing as a snake. Dominique was alienated by the house afterwards but still tried warning Paul's allies of his snake tendencies. Dominique's warnings were all for nothing as she was evicted in the first unanimous vote of 10-0.
Dominique had the chance to come back during the Battleback showdown. However, Dominique had failed the first half of the Battleback along with Jillian Parker and she was officially eliminated. She finished in 14th place.
Dominique Cooper Biography
Retrieved from CBS.com Age: 30 Hometown: Tuskegee, AL Current City: Woodbridge, VA Occupation: Government Engineer Three Adjectives: Uber-optimistic, energetic and determined Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are eating and trying out different restaurants, attending happy hours, running, creative writing, speaking and reading as many books as my attention span will allow. What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Sharing a bathroom with several people… [it's] college all over again! Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Hmmm… I'm still trying to figure that out. LOL. Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be friendly and maintain integrity; always be watchful, but not in a creepy way; be observant; and take mental notes about everyone. Also, remain neutral, as long as possible, and consistently strategize. My life's motto is… Pursue purpose (dreams) at all cost! What would you take into the house, and why?
- The Bible, so I can continue learning and growing; my existence is bigger than me.
- Haircare/skincare, including makeup and my aloe vera plant. My hair and my skin means nearly everything to me.
- A journal with pictures of my family and friends to remind me of why I'm there. Fun facts about yourself:
- I have a fantastic sense of humor
- I'm not afraid to speak the truth, nor do I shy away from controversy
- I can read people really well—emphasis on "really well"
- I'm a seasonal fitness freak, but I NEVER, EVER turn down a free meal
- I have crazy faith and I love to love and learn. Nothing is impossible!