|Season||Big Brother 14|
|Votes To Win||6|
|Alliances||The Quack Pack|
|Coach||Mike "Boogie" Malin|
|HOH Wins||4 (Day 48, Weeks 8, 9 & 10)|
|Times Nominated||2 (Days 62 & 68)|
|Veto Wins||1 (Day 61)|
Ian Terry was the winner of Big Brother 14. Ian was a member of Team Boogie in the Coaches twist. After the reset, Ian joined with Dan, Danielle, Britney, and Shane to form The Quack Pack, and he was very close with fellow member Britney. He was a competition threat winning 4 HOH's and 2 PoVs thus making him the sixth HouseGuest in the history of the show to win six competitions. After the alliance splintered in the final stages of the game, Ian won the game over Dan by a 6 to 1 vote. He only lost Danielle's vote. He is also remembered for his friendships with Ashley and Dan, taking continuous have-nots and punishments, and for his numerous competition wins.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa. (living in New Orleans, La.)
Occupation: Engineering Student at Tulane University
Three adjectives that describe you: Intelligent, eccentric and analytical.
Favorite Activities: I really enjoy biking whenever I get the chance. A grueling bike ride is excellent.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being disconnected from sports, family, friends, internet and TV.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I want to make an alliance with about six people and I'd like to be seen as maybe the fourth strongest in the group, that way it wouldn't be me going up if the other side gained the power.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My all-time favorite has to be Dr. Will from BB2/BB7. He played the game with absolute finesse both times, and as a 10 year old watching BB2, I definitely would say I idolized him back then.
What are you afraid of: I'm definitely afraid of venomous snakes and any large, deadly animals, simply because they're extremely dangerous. I also have a real fear of vomiting because it's really painful and a fear of drowning since I feel like it'd be one of the worst ways to die.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: My proudest accomplishment so far in life is going to Tulane, far away from my family and old friends, studying the hardest major I could possibly take, and surviving it for three years.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of bubblegum.
What would you take into the house and why: My collection of glasses: I have these glasses that can go with everything I wear. A picture of my family: I definitely will really miss them. My guitar: I recently picked up guitar and feel it's an awesome way to relieve stress. Also, it does get me a fair amount of attention from girls.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I'd try to live my life normally again. I don't really have any intentions of going into acting or anything like that. I'd probably just try to go back to Chemical Engineering and do what I've always wanted to do.
Player History - Big Brother 14Edit
|Week 7||HOH||Previous HOH|
|POV||Unable to Play 1|
|Week 10||HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Win|
|HOH Part 3||Win|
Note: 1 During Week 7, Ian could not compete in the Power of Veto competition because he held the Golden Ball of Veto.
|Week 8||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|Coach's Immunity||Kara Monaco||Yes|
|7||GBOV Holder||Danielle Murphree||No|
|Used POV on Self||Joe Arvin||Yes|
|10||HOH||Danielle Murphree||Sole Vote|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
| Week 10|
Post Big BrotherEdit
- Ian returned to Big Brother 15 to host a Power of Veto competition.
- Ian participated in Reality Gamemasters, a online reality competition show where Big Brother and Survivor contestants played Risk. He competed alongside fellow Big Brother contestants Matt Hoffman and Eric Stein and Survivor contestants Stephen Fishbach, Sophie Clarke, and John Cochran. Ian would go on to come in 6th Place.
- Ian competed on a Big Brother Primetime Special of The Price is Right that aired on May 24, 2016. Ian and his partner, Jeanette, was unable to make it past Contestant's Row.
- Ian is the youngest winner in Big Brother history, having won the game at the age of 21 years, 6 months.
- Ian was the fourth player to win four Head of Household competitions and go on to win the game. He followed Drew, Hayden, and Rachel, and he preceded Steve.
- Ian is tied with Frank Eudy, Shane Meaney, Frankie Grande, Cody Calafiore, and Steve Moses for the most competitions won by a male in Big Brother history with six.
- He was the third male to ever do this following fellow Big Brother 14 HouseGuests Frank and Shane, respectively.
- He was also the first male to ever win the game after winning six competitions. He was later followed by Steve.
- Ian is tied with Rachel Reilly and Steve Moses for the most competitions won by a winner in a single season of Big Brother, with the three of them having six wins each.
- Coincidentally, they all won 4 HoHs and 2 PoVs.
- Ian was the second HouseGuest in the history of the show to win HoH before a double eviction and again after it occurred. He followed Zach Swerdzewski and preceded Nicole Franzel and Victor Arroyo, respectively.
- In Big Brother 17, Steve Moses who went on to win the season was compared to Ian.
- Ian holds the record for the most consecutive HOH competition wins with four.
- He was the first and, so far, is the only HouseGuest to win four HOH competitions in a row.
- Ian also holds the record for the most consecutive rounds safe (five rounds, from the Final Nine to the Final Five) by alternating HOH and Power of Veto wins.
- Ian was the first HouseGuest to not win an HOH competition prior to winning HOH during a double eviction.
- Ian was the first and, so far, is the only HouseGuest to open Pandora's Box twice.
- Ian was the second new player (and the first male) to win in a season where there were returning HouseGuests (following Jordan Lloyd).
- He was the first player to beat a returning player in the Final Two.
| Succeeded by|
|Big Brother 14 House Guests|