|Season||Big Brother 17|
|Alliances|| Austin's Angels|
|Loyalties|| Liz Nolan|
|Times Nominated||2 (Weeks 10 & 11)|
|Veto Wins||1 (Day 78)|
|Days||85 (42 in the house)|
Julia Nolan was a houseguest on Big Brother 17.
Julia was a part of the season's Twin Twist, along with her sister Liz. Liz and Julia compete/vote as a pair and switch every few days, with 15 minutes to update each other on what is going on within the house. The twins made it through the first 5 evictions, so they got to compete as two separate HouseGuests. She was aligned with Liz and Austin Matelson and was a part of the Sixth Sense and Scamper Squad alliances.
During Week 11 both Austin and Liz were nominated by Steve Moses for eviction. During the PoV competition, Julia chose to challenge Austin instead of Johnny Mac due to Vanessa convinced her that it was the only way she would not go up next to her sister. However, this backfired as Austin was able to remove himself from the block by winning PoV, leaving Julia as the replacement nominee. The twins decided that Liz had a better shot of winning the game than Julia, so the two of them asked the others to evict her despite not being the target.
The others honored their wish, and Julia was evicted by a unanimous 3-0 vote. She placed 6th and became the 6th member of the jury. On finale night, she voted for Liz to win.
Birthday: December 23, 1991
Tall, blonde, gorgeous.... And there's two of them! Julia and her twin sister, Liz, make quite the statement when they enter a room together. The twins do everything together, down to their matching breast augmentations, which were done on the same day. Julia is known as the feisty, more "tomboy" of the two. She's super athletic and loves surfing, rock climbing, soccer and crossfit. A bit of a man eater, Julia says, "Liz dates for love and I date for fun." Having overcome Leukemia when she was 6, Julia is definitely a fighter and will bring that mentality into the BB house and knows she has the will to get to the end, with or without her sister.
Big Brother 17
|Week 1||Not in the House*|
- Although not officially playing as herself, Julia played the second, third and fifth Heads of Household competitions. She reached the tie-breaker of the third HoH, Gronk Pong, but lost all three competitions.
|Week 1||Not in the House|
|Week 11||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|1||Not in House|
|POV Holder||James Huling||Yes|
|Finale||Jury Member||Liz Nolan||No|
Post Big Brother
- Liz and Julia are the second set of twins to compete on Big Brother together. The first were Adria and Natalie Montgomery from Big Brother 5.
- Julia and Liz are the fourth pair of relatives to compete on Big Brother. Michael Ellis and Nakomis Dedmon along with Adria Klein and Natalie Carroll are the first with Dick and Daniele Donato being the second, then Rachel Reilly and Elissa Slater being the third.
- To houseguests who suspected the Twin Twist before she officially entered the house, Julia was known as the skinnier, less social twin.
- Through her sister Liz, Julia is the third person to be in the position of Head of Household without playing in an actual HoH competition, following Jerry MacDonald and Jessie Godderz. Julia has never officially been the HoH.
- Julia currently holds the record for the latest entry date for any HouseGuest: entering the game officially on Day 43.
- When Julia officially entered the house as an individual Houseguest, her picture replaced Jace Agolli's picture on the Memory Wall.
- Julia and Meg Maley are the only females that made the jury phase that did not win an HoH competition.
|Big Brother 17 House Guests|