|Born||February 4, 1976|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, CA|
|Big Brother 3 (US)|
|Votes To Win||9|
|Loyalties|| Eric Ouellette|
|HoH Wins||2 (Weeks 1 & 11)|
|Times Nominated||2 (Weeks 4 & 10)|
|Vetos Wins||1 (Week 5)|
Lisa Donahue is the winner of Big Brother 3. She took away $500,000 after lasting 82 days in the house and receiving 9 of the 10 votes from the jury. She also became the first female winner in the show's history. Lisa is further remembered for not choosing to vote her evicted showmance Eric Ouellette back into the game so she could play the game without distraction and avoid a target being put on her back.
Lisa was later one of the 20 candidates eligible to be voted back into Big Brother All-Stars. However, she was not selected.
Lisa Donahue was a 26-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, California.
Player History - Big Brother 3
|Week 2||HOH||Previous HOH|
|Week 11||HOH Part 1||Win|
|HOH Part 2||Unable to Play|
|HOH Part 3||Win|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|5||POV Holder||Josh Feinberg||Yes|
|6||Returning HG||Amy Crews||Yes|
|–||Chiara Jude Berti||Yes|
|11||HOH||Jason Guy||Sole Vote|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Lisa is the first Head of Household to nominate a replacement nominee after one of the original two was removed via the Power of Veto.
- Lisa is the only female to win HOH more than once in Big Brother 3.
- Lisa was the first houseguest to win the first and last Head of Household competitions and the game. Lisa would later be followed by Hayden Moss and Rachel Reilly, who accomplished the same feat.
- Coincidentally, they all won the game.
- Lisa is the first woman to win a season of Big Brother U.S.
- Lisa is the first houseguest to win a HoH competition after and ultimately win a season of Big Brother.
- Lisa is tied with Kevin Martin from Big Brother Canada 5 the most votes to win out of any Big Brother winner with 9.
| Succeeded by|
|Big Brother 3 House Guests|