Retrieved from CBS.com Age: 26 Hometown: Grand Island, NY Current City: Grand Island, NY Occupation: Personal Trainer Three Adjectives: Fun, strong and thoughtful Favorite Activities: Lifting weights, hiking, watching movies and relaxing on a beach.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Seeing the same people every day, but I've been through a similar experience studying abroad. Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Brendon Villegas from Seasons 12 and 13. He basically said, "It's me and my girl vs. the house. Let's go." Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yeah, try to read people and relate with everybody, be real, don't get caught up in stories, earn people's trust and keep it. My life's motto is… Fear none, regret less. What would you take into the house, and why?
- A pair of Jordan's because I'm a sneaker head
- Protein because you can never have too much protein
- iPod because I love my music Fun facts about yourself:>br>
- Studied abroad
- I love chess and I'm real good
- Went to an NFL regional combine
- Division 1 football player