|Born||December 26, 1992|
|Hometown||Washington Township, MI|
|Big Brother 18|
The Fatal Spies
|Loyalties|| Bridgette Dunning|
|HoH Wins||1 (Week 9)|
|Times Nominated||3 (Week 7, Day 58 & Week 10)|
|Vetos Wins||1 (Week 5)|
Michelle Meyer was a HouseGuest on Big Brother 18.
As a superfan of the game, Michelle quickly found herself aligned with the returning players and became a member of the 8-Pack and Fatal Five alliances. She was able to fly under the radar for many weeks, not becoming a target until being blindsided by Da'Vonne's eviction during Week 6. During Week 7, Michelle became the target but managed to flip the votes forming an alliance with Natalie in order to stay over Paulie's showmance partner, Zakiyah. Michelle with Natalie and James then allied with Paul and Victor to take out Paulie. Natalie and James then had a change of heart and decided to target Paul and Victor instead of Nicole and Corey, the remaining Paulie allies. Betrayed Paul and Victor (after winning a 2nd jury buyback) formed a new alliance with Nicole and Corey. Nicole then targeted Michelle and Michelle was ultimately evicted in Week 10 by a tiebreaker, placing seventh and becoming the fifth member of the Jury.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Hometown: Washington Township, MI
Current city: Washington Township, MI
Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly, and curious.
Favorite activities: Cooking, reading, going on Reddit, watching Live Feeds, researching nutrition-related topics, photography, working out, and selling stuff on eBay.
My life's motto is... "Be underestimated." I want to be smarter than people think I am, stronger than people think I am, etc. It gives you the upper hand!
Player History - Big Brother 18
|HTR Part 1||Win|
|HTR Part 2||Ineligible|
|HTR Part 3/HOH||Ineligible|
|Week 10||HOH||Previous Co-HOH|
|Week 1||Twist Not Active|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|2||Team Immunity||Victor Arroyo||Yes|
|3||Team Immunity||Bronte D'Acquisto||Yes|
|4||Team Immunity||Tiffany Rousso||Yes|
|5||POV Holder||Frank Eudy||Yes|
|Finale||Jury Member||Paul Abrahamian||No|
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
|Week 9 (Co-HoH with Natalie)||THEN|
Post Big Brother
- Michelle competed in the seventh season of Audrey Middleton's game, Sequester.
- Michelle is one of eight HouseGuests to be nominated during both parts of a double eviction and survive, the others being Jameka Cameron, Jerry MacDonald, Spencer Clawson, Victoria Rafaeli, Matthew Clines, Kevin Schlehuber, and Marissa Jaret Winokur.
- Michelle was the first person on Big Brother 18 to win the Power of Veto who was not Head of Household or a nominee.
- Michelle was the first female since Amanda Zuckerman to be evicted by a tiebreaker vote.
- Michelle was the only female to win HoH and PoV but not in the same week during Big Brother 18.
- Michelle is the first HouseGuest to receive Head of HouseHold from the viewers through America's Care Package.
|Big Brother 18 House Guests|