Showmance(s) by Seasons
This list only shows showmances in the season they originated in, as some seasons have had both showmance partners return, where the showmance then continued, such as Jeff and Jordan from BB11, and Brendon and Rachel from BB12, who all returned for BB13, where they continued their showmances. However if one person returned and had a showmance with different people in their original seasons than in their second seasons, it will be counted, such as Mike "Boogie" and Dr Will showmancing Krista and Shannon during BB2 and Erika and Janelle during BB7. The same applies for if one person has a showmance with multiple people in the same season, such as Jessie having a showmance with both Natalie and Lydia during BB11.
Big Brother (U.S.)
Big Brother Canada
- The most common number of showmances per season is two.
- Big Brother 15 has the most showmances with six
- Big Brother 13, 16, and OTT are tied for the season with the least showmances, all having only one.
- This is not counting Big Brother 1, as it is the only season that never had any showmances.
- Jessie Godderz is the first person to have two showmances at once. He would later be followed by Ashley Iocco (BB14), and Judd Daugherty (BB15).
- Jessie Godderz holds the record for most showmances ever with three: one in his original season and two in his second season.
- Jeff & Jordan and Brendon & Rachel all returned to Big Brother 13 as duos.
- Big Brother: All Stars is the first, and currently the only time, a showmance sat in the final two together. Mike "Boogie" Malin beat Erika Landin in a 6 to 1 vote.
- James and Sarah are the first showmance to have known each other prior to entering the house. They are followed by Ryan and Jen.
- Brendon & Rachel, Daniele & Dominic and Jeff & Jordan are currently the only showmances that have married after leaving the Big Brother House.
- Coincidentally, these are the only showmances that were on Big Brother 13.
- Brendon & Rachel were the first showmance to then have a baby after leaving the Big Brother House, with Jeff & Jordan having their baby only a few months later.
- Neda Kalantar and Jon Pardy started dating after Big Brother Canada 2.
- Despite not being a showmance during their time on Big Brother Canada 4, Kelsey Faith and Phil Paquette started a relationship soon after the season ended.
- Sarah and Willow are the first ever same-sex female showmance in Big Brother history.