|Born||February 16, 1982|
|Big Brother 15|
|Alliances|| The Moving Company|
|Loyalties|| Andy Herren|
|HoH Wins||1 (Week 11)|
|Times Nominated|| 9 (Weeks 3, 5, 6, Day 49,|
Weeks 7, 8, 10, Day 83 &
|Vetos Wins||1 (Week 5)|
|Other Prizes|| Trip to the Bahamas|
Spencer Clawson was a houseguest on Big Brother 15.
In the beginning, Spencer aligned with The Moving Company alliance. After it crumbled, he remained loyal to fellow ally, Howard. Unfortunately, Howard was evicted early on. After his ally's eviction, Spencer played a quieter game, repeatedly serving as a pawn. Clawson set a new record for most times being nominated in a single season with nine; however, this record brought him to the final three where Andy Herren cast the sole vote to evict him, making him the ninth and final member of the jury. This record has also been broken by Victoria Rafaeli.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name: Spencer Clawson
Hometown: Conway, Ark.
Occupation: Railroad Conductor
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Mouthy, opinionated and chill.
Favorite Activities: Watching TV and renovating my other house.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my dogs and trying to play my way through the game, the stress and the mental gymnastics you have to put forward to get through this thing.
Why will you make a great houseguest?: I'm highly competitive, assertive, very funny but I'm also polarizing. People tend to either really like me or not like me. I feel like I'm very easy to get along with as long as I'm doing what I want to be doing. I understand that Big Brother is a very complicated game and I'll be laying ground work from the very beginning to get me through to the very end. Being from Arkansas I've got a real laid back personality and people are drawn to me.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I liked James from season 6 and all-stars and Enzo the most. I like Chima the least.
What are you afraid of? I don’t have any phobias.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Getting my job at the railroad on my own merit.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
What would you take into the house and why? Picture of my dog Murdock because I love him, a good coat because I get cold easily and some Twix.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’d think it was awesome.
Player History - Big Brother 15
|Week 12||HOH Part 1||Loss|
|HOH Part 2||Loss|
|HOH Part 3||Unable to Play|
|Week 9||Have/Have-Not Phase Over|
|Week 7||MVP Phase Over|
|Week||Position||Voted for||With Majority?|
|5||Used POV on Self||Candice Stewart||No|
|Finale||Jury Member||Andy Herren||Yes|
- Note: Spencer was nominated by the MVP in Week 3.
|Original Nominees||Post-Veto Nominees||Intended Target|
Post Big Brother
- Spencer attended Aaryn Gries' wedding in May of 2015.
- On March 21, 2018, Spencer appeared on The Taran Show to take about his life after Big Brother 15 (US).
- He was the first HouseGuest to survive (Post-Veto) nomination by the MVP.
- Spencer previously held the record of most times nominated for eviction in one season; he was nominated nine times in BB15.
- Spencer was the last remaining HouseGuest to win HOH.
- Spencer is the first HouseGuest to become the 13th HOH that wasn't the final HOH competition.
- Spencer is one of eight houseguests to be nominated during both parts of a double eviction yet still survive, the others being Jameka Cameron, Jerry McDonald, Victoria Rafaeli, Michelle Meyer, Matthew Clines, Kevin Schlehuber, and Marissa Jaret Winokur.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/214674/
- ↑ http://www.eonline.com/news/772845/big-brother-s-aaryn-gries-gives-birth-to-a-baby-girl-after-documenting-her-delivery-on-snapchat
- ↑ Armstrong, Taran (21 March 2018). Taran Show 36 - Spencer Clawson. Rob Has A Website. Retrieved on 18 April 2018.
|Big Brother 15 House Guests|