|Big Brother Twists|
|Description||Three houseguest would be evicted in one night|
|Appearance(s)|| Big Brother Canada 3|
Big Brother Canada 5
Triple Evictions occur in Big Brother in order to send three people home in one week. During this eviction, one Head of Household is named and nominates three nominees. Then a Power of Veto Competition is held, followed by a Power of Veto Ceremony. After this, the houseguests cast their vote to save one of the nominees. The two nominees with the least amount of votes will then be evicted.
The very first triple eviction occurred in Big Brother Canada 3.
- Kevin Martin is the first houseguest and first male houseguest to be evicted as a result of a Triple Eviction.
- He is also the first and currently only houseguest to participate in 2 Triple Evictions.
- Willow MacDonald is the first female houseguest to be evicted as a result of a Triple Eviction.
- Brittnee Blair is the first houseguest to be named Head of Household during a Triple Eviction.
- This is the only scenario in which an HOH is ineligible to participate in the POV competition.
- In both Triple Eviction appearances, one male and one female houseguest were evicted.