The Unitard is a recurring item in Big Brother. It is attire that is usually a form of punishment that a House Guest can receive as a result of a Power of Veto competition (and in some cases a Head of Household competition). The House Guest that wins it will usually have it wear it for the remaining duration of the week. The Red Unitard was used in seasons 8 through 10, and a different version has appeared in every subsequent season.
Big Brother 8Edit
Big Brother 9Edit
The unitard was won by Sheila Kennedy in the Power of Veto competition, Color of Veto.
Big Brother 10Edit
The unitard was won by Michelle Costa in the Power of Veto competition, Slap Shot.
Big Brother 11Edit
This is the first variation of the unitard. This unitard featured oversized goggles, a black cape, and gold shorts with "Captain Unitard" written across the front of the top. It was won by Lydia Tavera.
Big Brother 12Edit
This was the second variaton of the unitard, which was tie-dyed and dubbed the "hippietard". It was won by Kristen Bitting in the Power of Veto competition, The Wizards of Pinball.
Big Brother 13Edit
This is the third variation of the unitard, which was green, donned with a pink tutu, a dunce cap, and had "I'm with stupid" written on the front. It was called the "humilitard" and it was won by Jordan Lloyd in the Power of Veto competition Big Brother Cornhole.
Big Brother 14Edit
The fourth variation was won by Frank Eudy in the Week 4 Power of Veto competition. This one was purple with "BBU" written on the front and donned with a blue and white skirt. It was called the "spiritard".
Big Brother 15Edit
Candice Stewart was given a clown unitard, or "clownitard," to wear as a punishment after the Week 6 Power of Veto competition.
Big Brother 16Edit
Nicole Franzel was given a frog unitard to wear as punishment after she was dethroned by Donny and Amber in the week three Battle of the Block competition. The following week, Nicole was forced to wear a "Germitard" after winning it in a Veto competition.
- Frank Eudy is so far, the only male to wear the unitard.
- All contesants who have worn the unitard has never made it to the final two in the season in which he or she wore the unitard.
- Lydia Tavera, Kristen Bitting and Candice Stewart are the only people to be evicted while wearing the unitard.
- Kristen Bitting is the only person to have worn the unitard and not make the jury.
- Nicole Franzel is the only person to have worn more than one unitard. She wore a frog unitard in week three and the "Germitard" in week four of Big Brother 16.
- Jordan Lloyd is the only reterning houseguest to wear the unitard; she wore it during her second season, Big Brother 13.
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Timor!